Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So...right now i'm in more pain than i have been in for a very long time, and i'm not dealing with it very well. My eye infection has returned, a continual, near unbearable burning....you know what its like when you accidentally poke yourself in the eye? Imagine that, only that it doesn't go away. for a second. ever. I tried to go get my eyedrops, but of course, quickly realized i shouldn't be driving, bliknking continually, unable to stand the daylight, unable to keep my left eye open, too painful to shut it...I barely survived long enough to make it to a safe parking spot, and i called for a ride.
LOng story short, i 've got the eyedrops, and while i know that last time they cleared this up quickly, i wish they'd damn well get on with it. I'm only supposed to use them twice a day, and i'm finding it very hard to resist pouring every chemical i've got into this thing in the hopes that SOMETHING will make it stop. Note to various covert orginizations, for their recruting purposes: i would not stand up to torture. I would sell my grandmother ( if i had any left) to make this eye let up for just a minute.. I think i have a cold as well, i'm sniffling, i'm dizzy, my head hurts, i have a million things to do and they all involve intense staring at pages to understand them, andf i can't keep my eyes open without searing pain....i can only write this because i look at the desk while i type....

I guess there ARE things worse than Physics....

2 comments:

J Man said...

How's the eye doing?

Jeremy the Polite said...

much better, thanks.