Saturday, November 19, 2005

Coffee and Claritin...

Two very useful things for one in my position. I seem to be perpetually poised on the edge of explosive sneezes - and frequently seized by spasmodic snot- expelling seizures.

I slept until nearly 2 in the afternoon. If that sounds absurdly lazy, consider that this last week was that of the triple-all-nighter...i spent the vast majority of three whole days awake. An interesting experience. Not as bad as you might think. I could actually recommend trying it for the perception altering affects it has in its later stages. Probably, as is the case with most perception altering experiences, not particularily healthy, though. For all that, i like being up when the sun comes up, and few 'creatures are stirring'.

following those bleak blogs, regular readers should know i am actually doing quite well. Good things are happenng, and not just my prof graciously granting me a days paper extension ( in light of this computer eating a nearly completed paper at 9pm the night befor eit was due...) no, life is awright, i have to say.

Recent changes are for the better. Relaxed and pressure free is better. Friendship is better. Me being free to find myself on my own terms is better. I feel free-er, and far less conflicted. Positive developments! ( and still cryptic- ah-ha! Try figuring THOSE out, Chuck!)

1 comment:

Nick D said...

three days strait...no way