Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I hate physics with a passion... more than that, i hate that no matter how many times i go over things, my mind hits a brick wall whenever i need to make a leap from two known things to one unknown thing- can it really be that my mind does not work this way at all? When i said goodbye to math and algebra at the end of high school, it was with the relief of being released from years of forced hard labour in a prison rock-pit. My whole life, its been one thing i was never able to "figure out" to master, one challenge i've always been nearly helpless against. Not the only thing, to be sure, but a glaring, nagging, frustrating limitation that i do not enjoy going back up against at this stage in life...Grrr..

3 comments:

Chuck said...

I can help if you like.

Rach said...

such a simple statement yet so full of hope and promise.

J Man said...

I remember when I met Chuck.... He'd just left Engineering at the U of A to persue God at Bible college. I think he's qualified to help w. physics!