Friday, December 09, 2005

Well, that's one down....packaged, sealed, and delivered. Just a couple tests to get through, and i might be able to breathe. Once or twice.

Aside from mad paper writing and the omnipresent exhaustion this is....well, no it's still a shitty day. Oh well. They can't all be good ones. My mouth is furry, my vision is all distorted ( people's heads are funny shaped again...tee hee...) My heartbeat is irregular, Old English poetry is swimming before my eyes.... I feel like every last once of thought has been squeezed out of me. I just want to sleep for days...but, of course, i'm working tonight. That might cheer me up- but i don't know if i'm depressed, or just utterly expended, in pure one-foot-in-front-of the-other-mode. In a weird, sick, twisted, and utterly unhealthy way, i kind of enjoy this. This could be bad. What if i overcame my absolute stress aversion the way i overcame my coffee aversion, and became addictied to stress? Thats sounds like someone i know, and fortunately, as much as i am sometimes accused of it, i don't think THAT's a transformation that could ever happen. I worry a bit about my gleefully self-destructive habits of late, though...

No comments: