Friday, December 02, 2005

Thirteen glorious hours of sleep later.....i feel much better. I most certainly did crash last night, and what a mighty crashing it was. I fell asleep at 8pm, and woke up, seemingly moments later, to the squealing of hyperactive Norbert's hamster wheel. I thought i'd dozed for a short time - but it was already 7 in the morning! Apparently Ali called at 1030, and i actually spoke to her...sort of. I have no memory of this. Though it does explain why i woke up cuddling my phone....

Ahhh...i feel good, though. I still have much to write this weekend, but it feels like a holiday. Christmas break....its so much more...anticipated after this ordeal. I have a pet theory that heaven works in a similar way. Its like the Christmas break at the end of a long, bitterly fought, barely survived semester....hmmm...

1 comment:

Nietzsche's Girl said...

OH!! The insight!! I'm melting, postively melting from the radiance of your brilliant, BRILLIANT mind!

Oh my eyes, my eyes!! Shield me!!!