Monday, November 13, 2006

I have a houseguest. A small furry one. Not as small or furry as my permanent houseguests, but nearly as cute. Coincidentally, my new houseguest would really like to eat my those permanent, smaller, furrier houseguests. But, i'm sorry to say, Lina, that just isn't going to happen. Bigger animals than you have tried to eat my hamsters, and have the lingering phobias to prove it. The best thing, however, about my new houseguest, is that she matches. Yep, I am officially a girl. I have a cat that matches my apartment. A cream cat with dark ears and tail ( and blue eyes!) somehow is the perfect compliment for my beige and brown ( and, i must confess, vaguely pink) apartment. Hey, it was Tammy's old place, OK? Cut me some slack. And the cat was an accident.

1 comment:

Nietzsche's Girl said...

hehehe!
You're a girl!!