Thursday, January 10, 2008

Filler

All this overtime will eventually result in a handsome paycheck, but, in the meantime, doesn't leave me a lot at the end of a day for things like blogging. But I have found time to begin magically converting my old travel pics into shiny digital. A few of these, for lack of anything better to do, have found their way to a curious site going by the name The Mad Nomad, which , by happy coincidence, seems to be linked to this one (under Photos). For those whose very purpose in life hangs on my regular updates - first...get help. Seriously, you need it. But if you really need to see something new from me...I personally think some of these are kinda cool, and I'm throwing more up every few days...so, as the two of you wait in eager anticipation for my next profound discourse, check it out. Or not. Really, its still kind of a free country....

No comments: