Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hope part II

I feel better. Reasons are hard to peg. I have good friends. I am thankful for them. I can tell them where i am and not have to endure self-help book advice. They are silent. They nod. They pray for me. These are good friends. Good people to have around.

I feel better about the House. Cautiously. Maybe, in one small corner of the universe, something is starting to go right. A tiny Something good just might be starting to happen.

I feel better about me. Things that used to tear me apart, bother me a lot less. I can even think they're cute. This is significant progress, and makes certain important relationships in my life a whole lot more relaxed. Almost like getting friends back, or making entirely new ones.

A great deal of ambiguity surrounds one other thing i might have to feel better about. Though hints, allegations and things left unsaid, and potential, nay, expected dissapointments can introduce a fair bit of anxiety into life, somehow, regardless of where it all comes down, it still feels good.

3 comments:

Nietzsche's Girl said...

If it makes you feel any better, I had a dream last night that you woke me up to tell me that you'd run off to cardston to get married! You were wearing a pink bowtie and a tux. So there is hope yet!

Erika said...

Yay! Feeling better is good. I'm so glad. I hope it lasts

Nietzsche's Girl said...

Sha la la la la la....
You know the rest