Saturday, January 28, 2006

Live...from Canmore, its...

wait. What am i doing in Canmore? Where did all these mountians come from? And why is that squirrel nibbling on my shoes?


Odd.


It's peaceful here, though. Nice place to wake up in. A sound muffling mist forms a roof between the mountains. The tourist shops and restaurants are quiet.


But 10 screaming people are playing scrabble in my left ear. Seriously, how excited can you really get about scrabble?

Some people really don't understand solitude. But hey, at least i have friends.

3 comments:

J Man said...

What a grand idea... road-trip with a bunch of friends, expecting solitude. Is this your first trip away from home?

Just kidding you, Jer! I'm actually quite jealous!

Chuck said...

That's not just any old scrabble, it's...SPEED SCRABBLE!!! And if you're not careful about how you reference my favorite sport...BEWARE THE RUSTY SPOON OF IMPUNITIOUS MAELSTROMITY AND SHARP POINTY TEETH!!!

Paul Seburn said...

Hey I'm on my way to Canmore in the next hour.

Yesterday I stood on outside a school in southwest Calgary with a view of the Rockies. Today we cannot return to Edmonton until we visit Canmore